The first glass producing factory – A Real Fábrica de Vidros da Marinha Grande – was established by the Marquis of Pombal in 1769. Since then many factories have maintained the regions secular tradition. They produce high quality mouth blown glass.
The Depósito da Marinha Grande, with their vast variety of products, keeps up their tradition, introducing innovative techniques in the production of this sustainable, yet noble product.
Made in Portugal
Dimensions: Diameter 3.5 in, Height 6.5 in