SHIPPING IN ONTARIO
- CENTRAL TORONTO FREE - (Excludes Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Scarborough) ***CA$25.00 and up Free
- Free shipping over $150 in Ontario CA$150.00 and up Free
- Ontario Standard Shipping 0kg–9.99kg approx. CA$10.00
- Ontario Heavy Good Rate 10kg–15kg approx. CA$26.95
SHIPPING IN QUEBEC
- Quebec Standard Shipping 0kg–9.99kg approx. CA$14.95
- Quebec Heavy Goods 10kg–15kg approx. CA$39.95
SHIPPING REST OF CANADA
- Canada Standard Shipping 0kg–4.99kg approx. CA$14.95
- Canada Heavy Goods 5kg–15kg approx. CA$39.95
* Does not apply to Yukon, NWT, Nunavut in Canada. Please call 647-352-1191 for Shipping Rate
In a rush? We get it. Check out online or place your order by phone, then just ask us to walk it out to your car.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Once you place an order, in-stock items are packed and shipped to you within 24-36 hours. When your parcel is on its way, we’ll send you a tracking number. Shipping timing is 3-5 days.
WHERE'S MY ORDER?
To view the status of your order, please enter the tracking number sent to you by email with your order confirmation. Note: For Canadian deliveries, a signature will be required. If no one is home, you'll be redirected to your local Canada Post outlet.
PURCHASE A GIFT CARD
Give the gift of choice! Our gift cards can be delivered directly to you, or to your recipient. Purchase a gift card online or calling us at 647-352-1191
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect (contact information, username, and password, payment information) is used in the following ways:
- Provide products and services
- Process your payment
- Send you communications
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events
- Respond to your inquiries
- Verify your identity
- Perform data analytics to study our business
- Protect against fraud
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you. We may share personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, manage and reduce our credit risk, verify information, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, analytics and marketing services. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
If you no longer wish to be on our mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.