Portugal's ceramics company Bordallo Pinheiro has a long and exciting history that began with the artist and 19th century political disruptor, Raphael Bordallo Pinheiro. A major influencer back then. In 1884, he began a ceramics production in Caldas and the award winning and much copied home wares of Bordallo Pinheiro were born. At Bordallo Pinheiro, the Leaf collections are more verdant than those in a hot house including sublime banana leaves. You don’t have to fill these leaf-themed dishes with vegetables and salads but it certainly adds a nourishing appeal. Bordallo Pinheiro - the natural beauty of Portugal on a plate. Green Pineapple Leaf Serving Platter features:
- Made in Portugal.
- Crafted from glazed earthenware with hand painted features.
- This realistic Banana Leaf Serving Platter is ideal for salads, seafood, meats and even canapes.
- Adds an exotic appeal to everything you serve.
- Comes with a rounded handle to make it easy for passing around.
- Stamped on the bottom with the company logo.
- A special raised platform on the bottom ensures that it won't tip over.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
65003476 - 37cm | 65003477 - 44.5cm
Handmade in Portugal