From classic and enduring Benamor comes moisturizing, softening hand creams with gentle fragrances of citrus (Alantoine), lilac (Jacaranda), rose (Rose Amelie) and Alecrim (Rosemary).
Benamor Creme Gordo is an extreme moisturizing cream for dry, rough and dehydrated skin, stretch marks or friction. In original vintage packaging, this classic formula helps skin regain its natural ability to retain water.
ALANTOINE RECIPE'S KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Allantoin is a classic vegetable ingredient used in cosmetic formulas since early XXth century, acting as a skin protector and emollient. It presents a soft keratolytic action, promoting a natural peeling that turns skin softer and smoother.
- Castor oil (vegetable oil) and carnauba wax (vegetable wax): a blend of powerful natural emollient ingredients acting as vegetal substitutes of Parrafin and vaseline.
- Bee wax, hydrating and nourishing skin, turns it softer and smoother.
- Argan oil for its anti-aging properties. It is also an excellent protector against external aggressions such as sun, wind, cold…
- Shea Butter protects, nourishes, hydrates and softens skin.
- Inca Peanut (Pluketenia Volubilis Seed Oil) revitalizes and rejuvenates skin due to its anti-free radical’s properties. It also hydrates skin by helping to reduce the amount of water lost.
- Aloe Vera for its hydrating and smoothing properties.
NATA RECIPE'S KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Egg Extract , providing emolient and antioxidant properties.
- Shea Butter , protects, nourishes, hydrates and softens the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil , acts as an emollient, giving your skin an extraordinary feeling of softness and hydration, prevents aging and improves skin’s elasticity.
- Inca Peanut (Pluketenia Volubilis Seed Oil) , revitalizes and rejuvenates skin due to its anti-free radical’s properties. It also hydrates skin by helping to reduce the amount of water lost.
- Coconut Oil , hydrates and softens skin.