Bracelet with pendant in filigree, part of the Portuguese Charms Collection.
The emblem of the Military Order of Christ, founded in 1317, became popular when it was used on the sails of the caravels of Pedro Álvares Cabral’s fleet, arriving in Brazil in 1500.
Gold plated silver 925% 1.0cm pendant with Brown String
Silver 1.0cm pendant with Black string
Handmade in Portugal.